The ’90s were really crazy: unbelievable haircuts, “acid” outfits, and the very first electronic gadgets. Only kids from the end of the 20th century can recall all the happiness and disappointment of that time.
Bright Side wants you to remember those incredible years. If you were born later, try to understand and feel the peculiarities of the ’90s.
21. Social networks looked like this:
20. Shoes were a torture device.
18. When you were the first to get a computer:
17. When you were promised a Sega for Christmas but you got this:
16. All the margins of your notebook were covered with secret signs.
15. And a 3D image looked like this:
14. Your stylish haircut looked like a hairdresser’s mistake.
13. And even your cat had simple pleasures.
12. You knew what the most painful moment was.
10. Your parents dressed you only like this:
8. You also knew what willpower was.
7. Your personal spinner stuck to your hands, the floor, and your cat.
6. You knew what would make you the coolest person in your class.
5. Your parents bought you tear-free shampoo, and you understood that everything was a deception.
4. Volumizing shampoo was an exception.
3. You needed only 15 minutes to become an excellent graphic designer.
2. And a photographer as well.
1. And you were afraid to drop a cell phone on your foot.